Monday, December 20, 2021

It was the night before Christmas

 Here's one of my favorite combos from Taylored Expressions, Gus and Gertie. I just love this adorable coupling.  Here's a cute Christmas card I made using one of their stamps.  I hope you are having a great December.  We are getting out of school on the 21st.  We are all READY for a break, lol.

Check me out on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/ 

HEY--I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Check it out, I'd love your feedback.  Right now I am doing small amounts with pieces big enough for cards and smaller (like tag sized), but if you LMK what you want, I can make a pack just for you!!

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

gr karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a wonderful card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Adorable card! Merry Christmas!

Susan T. said...

Such a cute card! Reminds me of the Grinch Christmas trees.