Thursday, December 2, 2021

True Beauty

 Today is a gorgeous image from Unity stamps along with some gorgeous lace from Turkiye.  I just love this beautiful image, which makes me think of fall time.  I created a monotone card in all greens with a brown highlight.  I added a sentiment from Unity stamps, "The true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul."  what a wonderful saying.

Check me out on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/ 

I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to Etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Current SALE:  Use code BLACKFRIDAY with any $20 or more order 
purchase for free shipping plus a surprise bonus pack of 5pc of lace 
(valid until Dec 4th)

6 comments:

Gaye said...

So serene

Susan T. said...

Peaceful, beautiful card! Beautiful saying.

Dana M said...

Beautiful card! I love the feeling of quiet reflection. Wonderful texture from the lace and buttons.

Kathy Dippner said...

So pretty!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley what a wonderful card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!