Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Merry Christmas

Here's a wonderful stamp from artist Sandra Caldwell of BabycakesDND on Etsy.  She makes the most adorable images. I just love them all!  If you have that last minute card you need to make, rush on over to her Etsy store and grab a christmas theme stamp to make one!  If not, Check out all her other amazing themed images.  This year I had to finish all my Christmas theme cards quite early due to the mailing delays that have been happening, but I still love me a couple christmas stamps.

I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to Etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:


4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet and lovely Holley

Gr Karin

Gaye said...

She looks like I feel. Lots of cleaning and baking!

Fikreta said...

so nice card!
Merry Christmas! 🎅🎄