Saturday, December 4, 2021

Hello Friend

Here's a sweet and simple card from a wonderful card set by Simple Stories.  I just love their gorgeous card making kits.  I totally recommend them, they are the best quality and easy to put together.  When I want to make cards and I don't feel the mojo (either my creative juice feels dry or I don't feel like coloring), I whip out a card making kit to get my juices flowing!

Check me out on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/ 

I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to Etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Current SALE:  Use code BLACKFRIDAY with any $20 or more order 
purchase for free shipping plus a surprise bonus pack of 5pc of lace 
(valid until Dec 4th)

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Very cute!

Susan T. said...

Cute card! Great way to stay in touch with friends.

Fikreta said...

great card!