Thursday, November 3, 2022

Celebrate with cuppie cakes

I got so many fun stamps at the last convention; I really need to show you all a photo but it was SO much stuff.  I haven't been to a show in such a long time.  Perhaps I should have given myself a hard budget, lol.

Well, maybe later this month when I start showing cards with my new stamps (and not projects I made that four day event) I will show you a photo of all the goodies I got!

Here's a fun project I did while I was there:


So in celebration HUGE celebration of the positive doctor results I got last week, guess what my dh got me.... TICKET TO ISTANBUL!!  WOO HOO.  I am super excited.  I already have my ticket to Istanbul in May.  2 months from end of May to end of July.  Let the countdown begin!

Check out my lace store to get some cool pieces of lace for your card making projects: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Adorable cupcake tag, Holley! I am looking forward to seeing your new crafty purchases! Your hubby is the best! Now you have your May trip to look forward to! How exciting!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous tag Holley

gr karin

Mel C said...

Fun tag project, so cute! Great news and how nice of hubby.

Fikreta said...

so cute!