Saturday, November 12, 2022

Hibernation

 Happy Saturday, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend today.  I am sharing this cute card, from Rabbit Hole Designs.  I just love their coffee theme images.  This one is just TOO funny.  The sentiment comes from Taylored Expressions.  "When is HIBERNATION? Because I'm 100% participating in that."


Hope this funny card gave you a little giggle today.  There's a coffee lovers hop happening, here.  Cheers, Holley

Like the lace on this card? Check out my store:  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

gr karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute and funny! Enjoy your weekend, Holley!

Mel C said...

Ha that is funny, great card!

Tee said...

Super cute card & I Love the sentiment!

Becca Yahrling said...

Such a fun sentiment with this adorable owl. You should enter it
at Double Trouble: https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/challenge-125a-dtc-deja-brew.html

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute silly Owl wonderfully colored.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so cute!

Hetty said...

Such a fun card indeed. Thanks for the smile.