Sunday, November 27, 2022

Guest Designers

Sharing more art that was given to me by the kids in Turkiye.  I loved visiting their school where my dear friend works as an elementary school teacher.  I love that the top project drew an American flag.  People often ask me how the people treat me (as an American).  I think the political climate in Turkey can be very anti-American, but the people individually and the people when I am on the street talking with them have never been anything but warm, welcoming, helpful and downright nice to me.  In fairness I have only been to a handful of other European countries, but I can honestly say I haven't ever been to another place as friendly as Turkiye.


 Check out my lace store here: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are sweet Holley

gr karin