Friday, November 4, 2022

We rise.

Here's a sweet and simple (CAS) card using a wonderful set of stamps from Unity stamps along with some gorgeous Turkish lace.  Don't you love it.  I wish the photo did it justice.  The edges of the lace are actually embossed.  I don't know the proper word, but like embossed.  It has a wonderful sentiment, "We rise by lifting others."  Now how sweet and true is that?
Check out my lace store on etsy, I sell lace in pcs approx 6" long in lots of 20, 30 or 40, as well as a bunch of fun shaped laces like flowers, butterflies and other gorgeous embellishments  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful lace, Holley! Love this sentiment and it is so true! The bird is adorable! Have a great weekend!

Mel C said...

Beautiful card, love that lace!

Gaye said...

I like birds! Nice sentiment!

KarinsArtScrap said...

just beautiful Holley

gr karin

Fikreta said...

great card!