Monday, November 7, 2022

Hello

 Happy Monday everyone!!  Are we all happy that it is November?  I can't believe we are already on what is basically week 2.  WOW.  Just two weeks of school and I will be on Thanksgiving break.  Tomorrow is election day in the USA. I hope that all my friends here will either be able to go and vote or were able to make it to early voting.  I myself went already and cast my ballot.  

Hope you are all having a great day.  Huge hugs and have a great week.  Would you like some fun lace to place with on your cards?  check out my store on Etsy... LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy



3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super cute Holley

gr karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute, fun, and cheerful card, Holley! This would brighten anyone's day! Hope the election turns out well for all!

Fikreta said...

its so lovely card!