Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving


 Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I am so thankful for this year, that everyone has been with me (either on line or together, as close as we can be due to the covid).  I am thankful that my eye testing went well.  I am thankful that I had a wonderful trip to Turkiye due to my DH.  I am thankful for my family.  I am thankful that I have a good job and a safe place to live.  I am especially thankful that in 2010 the Good Lord watched over me while I had two brain surgeries and since then I have had no more seizures.  Huge thankfulness to Dr Aboumatar, Dr Stovall and their whole staff.

There is just so much more to be Thankful for especially my dearest husband who's been with me for everything.  He's at the top of my list!  

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful card Holley

gr karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Holley! We all have a lot to be thankful for. Enjoy!