Sunday, November 6, 2022

Guest Designer

 Sharing art from the kids in Istanbul at my dear friend's school.  I went to Turkiye last summer to visit and went to their school.  They start in like mid sept and end in mid June.  So they were still in session when I got there.  The kids were super excited to see me, I had visited the year before as well, but due to covid, not nearly as many were there in person.

Here's some more artworks they gave me:


One thing about Turkish, as I am TRYING to learn it, but not doing very well. You can see the order the kids are putting the words in.  Much like other foreign languages, word order is different in Turkish than it is in English.


Check out my lace store for all your lace/trim needs:  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are super sweet Holley

gr karin

Fikreta said...

So lovely!