Monday, March 4, 2024

but first,...

 Happy Monday everyone!  Just EIGHTY days to Turkiye!  WOO HOO.  Doesn't that sound great?!  I am so ready.  Just a week until spring break and then there's a convention in Dallas TX for scrapbooking,...hmmm, should I goto that? maybe

I am currently seeking addresses from 
Fikreta

If you checked Saturday's list early, go back and recheck it, i added names as the day went by

Today I am mailing: Antoneta, Marjeta, Glennis, Tina, Taty

Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

7 comments:

Taty said...

I love the coffee themed card it's beautiful I saw your notice in the post I'll keep checking my email waiting to hear from you.
Happy Monday, a hug Taty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very beautiful card with this clean but impressive design! Totally agree with the sentiment! :D It's nine o'clock and I already had my TWO morning espresso coffee to start the day LOL
Thank you very much for sending both my prizes, I'm so excited! :)
Eight days to Turkiye sounds great, I can image you feel very thrilled!!!
Have a fabulous new week!

Mel C said...

Great card, have lots of fun on your trip!

Marjeta said...

Thank you Holley for the prize you sent. I wish that your traveling to Turkey will be fantastic.

Denise Bryant said...

Love your fun coffee card with those cute cups! And somehow I do think you'll be attending the convention! Have fun! :) I know you're looking forward to your trip to Turkiye too! Hard to believe it's coming up so fast!

Jean said...

Wonderful card. I know you have been looking forward to your trip!

Susan T said...

LOVE the coffee theme and love this card! Hope you can go to the scrapbook convention! Türkiye is coming up fast!