Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Hello Sunshine

WOW, can you believe we are in the first week of March?  Today is March 5th, not that i am counting, HA HA, but it's THREE days to Spring Break, 15 days to the Scrapbook Expo in Irving Texas, and just 79 days to Turkiye.  WOW.  I get more excited everyday.

Sorry I didn't get any packages out yesterday.  I had BOTH a doctor appointment and a dentist appointment on the same day.  SIGH.  hopefully they will go out tomorrow

Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Yesterday I read 8 days instead of 80 for your trip to Turkey, I have to be less hasty when I read in English! LOL Today 79... your countdown makes me smile, surely you're really looking forward to it!!
Spring is finally almost here and your card is just perfect to welcome it! Adorable and so cheerful!
Have a lovely day!

Taty said...

beautiful card, we still have a long way to go for spring and I'm missing all the scrapbook fairs because I'm recovering from surgery. a dear hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and lovely card Holley.......gr karin

Marjeta said...

Love this cheerfull card. I wish you a great journey.

Becca Yahrling said...

Sweet, cheerful card, Holley. It's a pretty Spring day here in So. Florida ... but tomorrow is supposed to be raining/storming all day. I rcv'd my package today, THANK YOU! Here's a virtual hug (or two or three! lol). I L*O*V*E everything!! Can't wait to use that Unity set; so many wonderful images & sentiments. The little birdie is sooo sweet! And yay to lots of purple glitter & star sequins!!! lol hugs & smooches, Becca xoxo

Susan T said...

Happy card! Perfect to celebrate Spring. Hope the appointments went well