Thursday, March 21, 2024

Senorita

 Day 1 of the convention, but there's only one event, the evening registration and card making fest.  We will be going for something like 7 hours lol, though I usually don't make it that long.  I often work ahead or do things other than what the kits were for (for example, if they were scrapbook pages, I will make cards instead of scrapbook pages).  I often finish early and then go back to my hotel, i mean, I gotta get up super early for tomorrow's event lol!  Here's a card I made during last year's convention


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How lovely card you made last year! So sweet!
Seven hours of crafting seem really so much, but perhaps there will be some breaks :)
Enjoy your days!

Taty said...

beautiful card. have creative fun.
when I participate in ASI scrapbooking meetings they last about 7 hours but we have a shared lunch break. Today is a day of treatment in the hospital. a hug Taty

Susan T said...

Pretty card! I love the die cuts used. Hope you are having fun. Seven hour workshops sound like a dream come true!