Friday, March 1, 2024

Thankful for You

 Thanks so much for celebrating with me last month.  Soon I will be announcing the last winner for Feb 29th, and then I will be starting shipping so I can get all the packages out ASAP!  Please keep your eyes on the blog each day at the bottom where I will let you know whose packages got mailed.

Update, 7am 3/1/24  Final winners have been announced.  I am going to start wrapping gifts this afternoon!!  WOO HOO


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

16 comments:

Tina Z. said...

I am thankful for you too, such a lovely blog spot. Perfect card.

Taty said...

Thanks to you Holley for the company and February celebrations. thank you for the gifts you will send us, they are real cuddles.
If you come to Italy I would like to welcome you.
a dear hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley, and thank for celebrating with us..........gr karin

Denise Bryant said...

Love your pretty card! Awesome layering and color combo!
Thanks so much for the fun celebration! It was a great month and I looked forward to answering your question each day!
I know you put a lot of thought and hard work to make this such a wonderful celebration, and we all appreciate it very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Holley! Cute card!! Audrey R in Austin

Gaye said...

Lovely card and thank you for the celebration!

Suzanne H said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love the design of your card, so sweet!
Thank you so much Holly for celebrating your important month with us!! Wonderful celebration! I enjoyed your questions. And I'm thrilled to see that I won not once, but twice! Wow!!! Thanks so much for your generosity!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Jean said...

Cute card.I am thankful for this annual celebration! You are so sweet!

Becca Yahrling said...

There aren't enough words to say thank you and to express just how grateful I am for you. Not for the prizes, but to have such a sweet, generous and wonderful person in this world. And a healthy one as well! Woo-hoo!! hugs,
Becca xoxo

Kathy Dippner said...

Thank you for sharing your continued health in a fun way!

Kellyskardsfl said...

I love the images and your card.

Sindhu said...

Beautiful card...

Shelley said...

Love this card! It's been fun. Thanks

Fikreta said...

Its wondereful card!

Mel C said...

Such a sweet card, thank you so much!