Friday, March 8, 2024

Howling good time

Happy Friday!  WOO HOO, spring break!  I'm ready for that and the week after spring break I am going to the scrapbook expo in Irving, Texas.  woo hoo, two weeks of fun.  I'm ready for a howling good time.

Thanks so much for all the prayers!  I am so happy to report that the doctor's (2nd round of testing) came back as good and there's no problem with the mass they had found in my breast!  WOO HOO. Thanks for all the positive thoughts this week.

Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

8 comments:

Taty said...

thanks Holley for updating us on your visits, I hope you have 2 weeks full of beautiful things. a dear hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley and congrats with your good news,,, and have a great crafting....gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hooray for the GOOD news from the doctors!!! So relieving! Now you can fully enjoy your scrapbooking expo the week after spring break!!
In Italy we haven't Spring break from school, sadly! LOL :D We have to wait the Easter week for some free days.
Adorable card with those cute foxies!
Hugs

Gaye said...

Cute card! Great health news! I am happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Great doctor news! Audrey R in Austin

Susan T said...

Excellent news! Perfect card for today - you should be howling with happiness!

Denise Bryant said...

Cute card with the foxes!
Happy for your good news!

Shelley said...

Whew! That's good news indeed!! So glad.