Monday, March 18, 2024

Happy Birthday Sterling!

 Wishing a dear friend that I have known since he was 4 years old a very Happy Birthday! I hope you have special plans with your family.  huge hugs from Holley and John


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

5 comments:

Taty said...

wow fabulous card sunflowers transmit warmth your friend will be happy to receive greetings. happy seventh, a hug Taty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How lovely and cheerful birthday card! Love the puppy and the sunflowers!
Hugs, happy Monday!

Gaye said...

What a sweet card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley.......gr karin

Susan T said...

I love that you are still in touch with your friend! Perfect card to celebrate the occasion.