Thursday, March 7, 2024

Every Moment Counts

Every Moment Counts.  I try to remember that now that vacation is coming up.  That I need to stop every once in a while, and appreciate the time that I have RIGHT now before vacation comes.  Sometimes we are in such a hurry to get somewhere that we are losing what we have in the moment.

Today is an important day at the doctor.  Your prayers and thoughts and good vibes are appreciated.

Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

11 comments:

Taty said...

beautiful card full of affection, I hope you receive good news from the doctor, you will be in my prayers. A hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely card Holley and good news from your doctors.......gr karin

New Creations said...

Such a beautiful card dear Holley!
You are always in my prayers.
Sending Hugs!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Yes Holley, every moment counts and sometime it's difficult catch it! But we all have to remember it and do the best to welcome and enjoy what it brings!
Fingers crossed and prayers on your way and for this important appointment with the doctor!!!
Hugs!

Susan T said...

Sweet card! You are so right about staying in/enjoying the moment. I will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way today.

Anonymous said...

Prayers sent. Lovely card!

Gaye said...

From Gaye

Gaye said...

I don't know why I am anonymous.

Mel C said...

Yes, you're so right, great card! Sending prayers.

Kathy Dippner said...

Great card and prayers for great news from the doctor. I received my package - Thank you very much Holley.

Denise Bryant said...

Lots of good thoughts! I hope your appointment went well!
Beautiful sentiment for your pretty card!