Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bonus Project

I thought I would put this little guy in as an extra project today. Something about these tear bears just fascinates me. I don't know if it's the innocent big eyes or the fact that they are assembled from so many little parts.

I created this little guy a while back but I still just love the technique. He's assembled from 10 pieces of black heavy mulberry and three pieces of white mulberry. The eyes and nose are made from cardstock. There are all sorts of places on-line that have free tear bear patterns and several places that sell tear bear books and patterns.

Hopefully later I will get to include some tear bears on a project. As for tomorrow, we will get back to rubber stamping :) LMK what you think, this was the first full sized tear bear I made.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!

Monica-FC said...

so cute and love it.