Thursday, August 6, 2009

Friendship Garden

This cute little guy is called Fluffles. He's made by Stampendous and there's a whole line of stamps just for him. I really like Fluffles. Here's he's making a new friend in the garden.


What a wonderful week, can you believe it is more than 1/2 over now? Seems like it has flown by. I hope you have taken a moment to vote for your favorite card this week. The Poll is in the right hand column. Right now there is a seven way tie.....so cast your vote!!

Project Materials:
Cardstock (Bazzill); Sewn border (Linda Weber); Stamp (Fluffles-Stampendous); Ink (Versafine); Flowers (Prima); Bling (MAMBI); Saying (Rubon); Color (Derwent Inktense)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so cute! I really like the layout of the card. The sewing adds so much to the card.

I already voted, so I can't help break your tie.