Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tilda and Friend

Tilda has made a new friend today. How sweet. I wish I could hold out my hand and have the cute little birds fly up and sit down on them.


However it seems like I hold out my hand and I all get is a bird pooping on me. For some odd reason, I seem to have a target on my head (or hand). It must be only visible from above because I don't see it. I can think of at least 4 times that this has happened to me. Twice right ON my head. Twice on my arm/hand. I guess I do have a connection with nature, but perhaps not the one I want, lol!

Project Materials:
Cardstock (DCWV); Printed Paper (Basic Grey); Stamps (Tilda-Magnolia Rubber Stamps; Sentiment-Hero Arts); Ink (Versafine, Vivid!); Color (Derwent Inktense, Copic E00); Buttons (Grandma's Button bag); Adhesives (Glue all, glue dots, 3d pop dots);

No comments: