Saturday, August 1, 2009

Gorjuss Friend

"A Friend is a gift you give yourself." How true is that? Well I hope you all think of me as your friend because I post these creations just for y'all to enjoy. Hugs!




Here's another of the cute Gorjuss Girl designs by Suzanne Woolcott. I love her big puffy dress. I decided to try a color combo that I don't usually use--purple and green. I am very much a warm color person (browns, yellows, oranges), so it is a conscious decision when I make a card in a different palette.

Don't forget to vote for the card of the week! Today's the last day for voting. The poll is in the column on the right hand side.


Project Materials:Card (Bazzill); Printed Paper (DCWV), Stamp (Gorjuss Girl-Sugar Nellie); Flowers (Prima); Flower Brad (Doodlebug); Saying (Rubon-Provocraft); Colors (Derwent); Decor (Ribbon; skittles)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card! These are my colors. :) Though I have to say that I'm really liking the cards you do in browns, yellows, and oranges. I need to try making more cards in those colors.

This image looks so much like a little girl I used to babysit for.