Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Buzzin' By

Buzz. Buzz.....it's my imitation of a bee, well Tilda's imitation anyways. Here's another perfectly flat card for my friends at the post office.

I think the actual name for this stamp is Dragonfly Tilda, but the striped shirt and cute hat just make me think of Bees instead. So I colored her up to be a little bee.

Project Materials:

Cardstock (DCWV); Corner Rounder (Creative Memories); Stamps: (Tilda-Magnolia; Bees-Stampassions; Text-Stampin' Up); Color (Derwent Inktense); Ink (Versafine; Vivid!);

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Very cute! I snagged this image and I thought it was supposed to be a bee. Looks like one to me. :)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

I like this stamp, I think you could transform her into anything with wings. Even an angel if you trim off the antenna and color her in white (or make a cute die cut dress)