Monday, August 24, 2009

Whoo's that?

These cute little guys are wondering WHOO that is? I guess they haven't seen many caterpillars in their day. This cute stamp comes from Stampavie done by artist Rachelle Anne Miller. She has many cute whimisical animal stamps that are so fun to use.




Been a long day already, after taking packages to the post office, I finally couldn't resist the urge to get some Copic Markers. The store was pretty limited on colors, so I figured I would start with four shades of orange and four shades of brown...can you say...fall and pumpkins? I hope to post a project using them soon.

Project Materials:

Paper (Bazzill); Printed Paper (Basic Grey); Stamps (Owls-Stampavie; Saying-TAC); Ink (Versafine, Colorbox Chalk); Color (Derwent Inktense, Stampin' up Watercolor Crayons); Stampin' Up Blender Pen; Adhesives(Pop Dots, Glue dots)

1 comment:

Laura Murphy-Ogden said...

You know I love owls!! I need more owl stamps for my collection...this card is too cute!!