Monday, August 10, 2009

Special Heartfelt Love

"The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved." That's the sentiment for the day. I hope you are all feeling loved today. I love this cute little Gorjuss Girl from Sugar Nellie.

Hard to feel much anything but the throbbing headache I have right now, but I am excited because I just got my first shipment of rubber stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps. I rec'd 4 different sets and I can't wait to sit down and do some stamping with them. Keep an eye out on the blog for new goodies.

Project Materials:
Card (DCWV); Stamp (Gorjuss Girl-Sugar Nellie); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Bazzill); Saying (Vellum-Joanns; Word stickers-Heidi Grace); Colors (Derwent inktense); Ink (Versafine); Button (American Crafts); Embossing (Cuttlebug); Sewn background (Linda Weber)

No comments: