Friday, November 30, 2018

Campfire


I thought this stamp set was TOO cute, I just had to get it.  It's a clear stamp set that comes with some other camping theme items and sayings.  I am not sure who this fun stamp set came from, if you know, please tell me. It's super cute, comes with trees and animals and another great saying.


I am also using some gorgeous orange lace that I got in Istanbul last summer.  I am totally ready to pack up and go back there!  If you have ever thought about going, I totally recommend it.  Not just to Istanbul but other sites in Turkiye.

6 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, and perfect for outdoor lovers xoxo

Susan T. said...

Unique stamp/saying. So pretty!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the colour and pretty lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holey this is a stunning card. I just love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a nice card Holley
Gr Karin

Katie said...

Lovely card