Monday, November 26, 2018

For my Love

This Whipper Snapper Stamp is just TOO cute and perfect for fall time.  I love Whipper Snapper's fun animal stamps. I made this sweet card for my DH.  I hope he likes it. I can't believe that December is upon us.  Just a couple of weeks now and we will be at Christmas break.  After that it seems like the countdown to the end of the school year will be getting started (though we are barely half way there).

Hope this cute card gave you a smile today.  Thanks so very much for stopping by. Cheers, Holley

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. That squirrel is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute card! I think I’ve seen that squirrel doing exactly that in my backyard - haha!

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and very beautiful Holley

gr karin

jane stillman said...

Aww that is so sweet

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the squirrel.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie said...

Gorgeous card