Wednesday, November 14, 2018

May the....

May the FOREST be with  you,  lol!  Here's a great fall/wintery theme image that I just love.  I thought this stamp plus image from a stamp set were perfect today with some wonderful Turkish Lace that I got this summer on a wonderful vacation that still makes me smile every time I think about it.

I have a bunch of wonderful seasonal cards coming this year which is so unusual for me, I seem to rarely make Holiday cards but this year several wonderful stamps just jumped into my cart at stores so I had to make a bunch of fun cards!

8 comments:

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card! You are right - the images goe perfectly together! I love the pun, too!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sweet card. Makes me want to take a trip to the forest xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the lace and cute fox.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. Take care, Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!
hugs

Ewelina Nowak said...

Beautiful work

jane stillman said...

great card and love the cheeky fox

Shabneez said...

Love this one Holley - your heading made me smile! Shabneez x