Friday, November 16, 2018

Simple Blessings

I think with Thanksgiving coming, people are now in a rush for Christmas, but I just wanted to post a simple blessings card to give a moment to reflect on all the wonderful things that we have.  As you all know I am a very blessed person, especially due to two brain surgeries that saved my life!  So I need to stop every once in a while and reflect on how lucky and how amazing life really is.


I hope you are having a blessed day and will have a wonderful weekend.  Please remember to come by in February when I am planning on having a big celebration in thanks to all my crafting friends and followers by showering everyone with crafty goodies in thanks for my continued life seizure free!!  WOO HOO, I am about to hit year 9!


6 comments:

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card and sentiment. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sweet card, Holley xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kathy said...

Love the Autumn shades and the simple, stylish design, Great job, Holley! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a lovely card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Its beautiful card!
Hugs