Sunday, November 4, 2018

Guest Designer Virginia M

Here's another wonderful card that I received for Halloween.  It's from Virginia M.  She was another of the winners this year during the February Celebration and I am so thankful to call her my friend.  I hope to be celebrating and sending out prizes for many years to come.

Did you make something great with one of your prizes from last year?  I would love to see it, take a photo and email it to me, htondre@aol.com

Did you not get to join in the fun last year....we I am planning a huge celebration this year...it will be year 9 post surgery!  Every February I have a wonderful celebration for successful brain surgery that saved my life.  I am so thankful for every seizure free year I get.

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Susan T. said...

Great card! The elements/images create the perfect haunting scene.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card you have resieved Holley

gr karin

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Great card Virginia! I love the guest spots!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Virginia xoxo