Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Many Thanks

Here's a great stamp that was a wonderful freebie from CC Designs.  All these freebies that I have been sharing were available on their Facebook page, so you may want to check it out and see if they still have this amazing collection of adorable stamps there that you can download for free!  I thought this cutie would make a wonderful fall time card.
Hope you have a great day today.  Many thanks to all of you who drop by my blog everyday and especially all of you who take the time and leave a comment. It sure does make my day!  I do try and go by your blogs as well.  If you like, you can even leave me your blog addy in your comment!

6 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! Love the pop of color on the pumpkin and buttons xoxo

Susan T. said...

Such a pretty, happy card! The image is adorable.

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Ewelina Nowak said...

Cute nad lovely card xxx

jane stillman said...

A really cute fall card

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card that image is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie