Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Havest Blessings

Here's a great SEI card that I made from one of their card-making kits.  Does anyone belong to their card making club?  I think they send you two card making kits a month (8 cards each).  I have been contemplating joining this club, I was just curious if people enjoyed it all  year or if it got boring.  I really seem to love their card kits, but don't typically do that many of them at once.

I would love to hear what you think about it.  I am enjoying this week off from school. I hope you all are getting a break for the holiday as well.

8 comments:

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card! I can’t believe it’s from a kit. I’m not familiar with their kits, but have tried the ones you bought from Tuesday Morning. Two kits of 8 cards each sounds like a lot of cards.

jane stillman said...

A lovely card - great colours

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I know nothing about kits...but if you enjoy them go for it!

And Happy Thanksgiving!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful papers and card Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Karenzkardz said...

Lovely papers and colour combo xx

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!
hugs