Sunday, November 18, 2018

Steampunk Snowman

Happy Sunday everyone!  Here's a fun new image from artist Sherri Baldy.  It's a steampunk theme snowman.  The theme for the SSS Challenge blog this week is all white (only your image in color).  I made this fun card for the contest.  I did add a tiny bit of red behind my image to make it POP off my card.

I hope you will join in the fun at the SSS Challenge Blog, you could win some wonderful stamps from Sherri Baldy as well as a chance to be a guest designer on the Addicted to Stamps blog.

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning Christmas card. I just love that snowman. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Gorgeous card! The snowman is great!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Holley.

your a day to early it's sunday not monday.

Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous! I love this steampunk snowman.
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

A brilliant card, the steampunk snowman is fabulous

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Wow! I believe this one is a winner! Just gorgeous!

Katie said...

This is gorgeous