Wednesday, May 5, 2021

A cat's life


 Sharing this adorable cat card today from Le Petite Market.  What a fun image!  I added a sweet sentiment, "A Cat's Life" and some gorgeous Turkish Lace to go with it.  I really must learn some turkish on my next trip.  I know only very basic things.  I need to learn things like numbers (so I know what they are telling me in the market), directions,....wish my Turkish friends here had time to teach me.

OK, will start with numbers, let's all learn together, a few numbers I already know, like 10, because it sounds like one in english, "On" means 10 in turkish.  When I am walking through a market, i hear "ON" very often meaning 10 lira. (that's about $1.35)

9 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute kitty, and I love the lace trim!

Susan T. said...

Cute card!

Tina Z. said...

So cute and every your lace is so special, wow.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous lace and such a lovely card Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Vigil said...

Love this card, kitty is adorable and everything came together beautifully!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Oooohhh...that lace though!

Fikreta said...

Super cute card!

ike said...

That is such a sweet kitty and the lace is gorgeous :-)
Good luck with the Turkish - it's about as difficult as my Greek !!
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog