Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Coffee not Lemons

Good Morning, Sharing this coffee theme card using a stamp from Limited Runs.  I added a sentiment tag saying, "When life gives you LEMONS, given them back, AND TELL them you want COFFEE."  Isn't that the truth?  well, I will say in Turkey though, they do fresh squeeze fruit juice right in front of you and it's so delicious.  I mean SO delicious.  Not only is the fruit better than what we get here in the USA but fresh squeezed, c'mon?

So now we are learning the numbers beyond 1-10 (bir, iki, uc (uch), dort, bes (besh), alti (alta), yedi, sekiz, dokuz, on);  the number for twenty is yirmi, thirty is otuz, forty is kirk

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous coffee themed card. We are going out for a coffee later. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Very cute! I like the chalkboard tag. I like coffee, tea and lemons.

Em Louise Fairley said...

I'll take coffee over lemons any day xoxo

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

lolol...this family eats lemons pretty regularly. Fresh with a sprinkle of salt. Like a grapefruit. You get props for originality though!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely card Holley
Gr Karin

Susan T. said...

Great card! I love the coffee theme - and coffee, too!

Fikreta said...

A Beautiful card !