Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Feline Great?

Sharing this Cat's Pajama's card with some gorgeous delicate Turkish lace. I just love the elegant lace they have in some of the stores there. I don't often buy the really delicate lace as it can be hard to add to cards, but sometimes, I just can't resist.

OK, are we still counting in Turkish?  bir, iki, uc (uch), dort, bes (besh), alti (alta) and seven is yedi;  I guess I should be counting FASTER lol if I am going to have my numbers learned by the time I get there, but a lot of it is just learning the primary numbers. A lot of what I look at is lower numbers anyways.  Things like beads can get expensive quickly though.

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a great card. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Valerija said...

What a lovely card. Gorgeous lace and great image.
Valerija xx

Susan T. said...

Cute card! Pretty lace and I love the play on words.

Gaye said...

Wow that lace is spectacular!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful xoxo

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

That lace is just gorgeous! I'll take 6 yards please...lol

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely card with gorgeous lace Holley
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous card!