Friday, May 21, 2021

Blue Bonnets

Here's a darling image from Lili of the valley.  This little dog is my favorite among their stamp line.  I had to get this cutie and the flowers (somewhat) make me think of Texas Blue Bonnets.  For some reason thinking of Blue Bonnets makes me think of this year being so strange that we do not have any field trips for the kids due to covid.  that's sad.

Well, today we complete 1-10 in Turkish.  bir, iki, uc (uch), dort, bes (besh), alti (alta), yedi, sekiz, dokuz, 
on!  Now to go on from ten, like eleven, twelve.....you would do, ten one, ten two,.....on bir, on iki, on uc, on dort and so forth.  So now let's learn the ordinals 20-100

7 comments:

Linda Vigil said...

Absolutely adorable card!!!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute card! Perfect for Spring.

Gaye said...

Very sweet!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

On-iki years after leaving Texas...I still miss the blue bonnets. My new home is beautiful though! My community is lush and green and there are large trees and flowering shrubs and plants everywhere!

Fikreta said...

so cute!