Thursday, May 20, 2021

Wild Giraffe

Had to share this awesome image from Dead Sea Toons.  Too fun.  You know I kinda like giraffes so I just had to get this image from her Etsy store.  She also makes the cutest rubber stamps at Blank Page Muse. I love them!  Check out all her wonderful works.  

Allright, so what number are we on today? eight, right?  are you saying them a couple times a day...that is what helps me remember them.  Also the fact that I am typing them out.  bir, iki, uc (uch), dort, bes (besh), alti (alta), yedi, and 8 is sekiz....ten is on;  

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Giraffe are oh so my thang! I LOVE this one! Dead sea toons here I come...

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute xoxo

Jean said...

Love that giraffe!

Linda Vigil said...

Oh so cute. I didn't know about her rubber stamps!!! Running over to check that out!!!! Yay

Fikreta said...

so cute!