Monday, May 31, 2021

Happy Memorial Day

 Happy Memorial Day.  I am thankful for all the military who serve and have given their life for the USA!

I thought this Red-White and Blue Super Pup from artist Sandra Caldwell might be a card that would make everyone think of Memorial Day today.  Huge hugs to those remembering their loved ones.


I got some wonderful cards recently from Tina overseas and from Beverly in FL.  Thank you so very much ladies!  I can't wait to share your works!

Cheers, Holley

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute card”.

Gaye said...

It is a really great card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and so lovely Holley
Gr Karin

Valerija said...

Wonderful card and cute image.
Valerija xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Perfect patriotic pup xoxo

Fikreta said...

so aodrable!