Thursday, May 27, 2021

Let's Catch Up

Sharing this great Unity Stamp plus a sentiment that I believe comes from SugarTree stamps (on Etsy).  I can't believe vacation is right around the corner, if we need to catch up before I go, drop me a line so we can do so before I take off!  Now I am super excited, just 17 days to go.

So now we are learning the numbers beyond 1-10 (bir, iki, uc (uch), dort, bes (besh), alti (alta), yedi, sekiz, dokuz, on;  the number for twenty is yirmi, thirty is otuz, forty is kirk; fifty is elli; sixty is altmis

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous card Holley

Gr Karin

Valerija said...

That's so pretty.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card! Love the pop of color in the cups.

Gaye said...

Really great card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute card, Holley xoxo

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Shabneez said...

Great card Holley - wow not long to go! Shabneez x

Linda Vigil said...

Love it! :)