Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Grumpy Cat

Here's a hilarious cat from the Tim Holtz cat stamps that I just love.  I swear this cat NEEDS some coffee.  I added a sentiment, "I'm sorry did I roll my eyes out loud?"  I may think that on occasion when the room gets quiet and I am wondering if the sarcastic thought inside my head accidently got out...whoops.

so now we are learning the numbers beyond 1-10 (bir, iki, uc (uch), dort, bes (besh), alti (alta), yedi, sekiz, dokuz, on);  the number for twenty is yirmi, thirty is otuz, forty is kirk; fifty is  elli;

9 comments:

Susan T. said...

Haha- great card! I LOVE the sentiment.

Gaye said...

Very cute! Are all of the words ending in in i pronounced a like alti?

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I just love that grumpy cat. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

This cat captures exactly how I feel this morning.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Love the sentiment xoxo

Valerija said...

Fabulous card, so sweet!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card Holley

Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Linda Vigil said...

So funny! Great card! Keep sharing with us in readiness for your annual trip! :)