Monday, March 21, 2022

Back to School

Oh, my goodness, I can't believe that spring break is over and here we are to finish out the school year for the next 10 weeks!  WOW.  Then it's off to Istanbul!  WOO HOO.  Super excited for that.  SO Cheer up, even though it's back to school, the end is coming, only 70+ days lol!!


This is an adorable stamp from Avery Elle that I just love.  I am also using some great Turkish Lace, check out my Turkish lace store on Etsy.  


Check out my lace store:  LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

9 comments:

cebelica said...

Time is flying by so fast, isn't it? Summer holidays will be here before you know it.

This is a lovely card. I love the adorable elephant.

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and such a lovely card Holley
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Totally adorable elephant! Time seems to be flying faster all the time! Happy Monday!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathy Dippner said...

Adorable card! I love the sentiment.

Susan T. said...

Sweet card! The elephant’s smile is perfect.

Dana M said...

Adorable card! For some reason "buttercup" always makes me smile. Perfect sentiment for this sweet card.

Gaye said...

Sweet elephant!

Fikreta said...

Its so sweet!