Sunday, March 27, 2022

Guest Designer Janis

Here's a beautiful card that I received from Janis this holiday season.  I wish you could see all the beautiful shimmer on it.  I don't this picture does it justice at all.  It's so lovely in person.  The ornaments are so sparkly too and the boarder is a lovely gold.  Thank you Janis.

If you have a project to share or something you have made with one of your prizes, I'd love to see it and share it on my blog!  Drop me a message, send it to me, or email me htondre@aol.com or Facebook me.


Check out my Turkish lace store: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card made by Janis. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Exquisite!

Susan T. said...

Gorgeous card! Perfect design for a slimline card!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!