Friday, March 18, 2022

Happy Birthday Sterling

Here's a wonderful Hetty Clare image for this month's contest over on YSBP Challenge blog.  I hope you will join in and share your most recent creations with us.  The theme is anything goes and if you use a stamp from Hetty Clare you will get an extra entry into the prize drawing.  I know this card may be a little too on the CUTE side, but I am sharing it today for a dear friend in San Antonio, Sterling, it's his birthday.  Happy Birthday!


Check out my lace store:  LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

10 comments:

Shabneez said...

Lovely card Holley. Shabneez x

KT Fit Kitty said...

She's a sweetie! I like these colours too! Hoping my package will arrive today - so excited! Have a great weekend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and wonderful card Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Dana M said...

Happy Birthday Sterling! What a wonderfully sweet card.

Gaye said...

Very nice birthday card. Here's wishing Sterling a happy birthday!

Mel C said...

Sweet card, I like her images.

Susan T. said...

Adorable card! The image and lace are perfect together.

cebelica said...

The lace makes this card very elegant. So pretty!

Fikreta said...

lovely card.