Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Puppy Kisses

WOW, I still can't believe that February has come to an end, but here we are. I am already starting to put together packages (with the tops open because not all the prizes have been named yet!!)  Here's a darling stamp from Unity stamps with some gorgeous lace from Turkiye.

check out my Etsy store selling Turkish Lace HERE-- LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

 Did you see the winners on the YSBP Card making challenge?  I know we had several participants from here who also participated in that contest:  check it out

15 comments:

Linda Vigil said...

Super cute job on that Unity pup. Do you have a whole closet full of lace??? You just keep wowing us with the colors and inticate patterns. Thanks for a fun celebration month.

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Holley, that dog is so cute with the glasses! I love all of the pink too! I agree that February went by very quickly! Enjoy your day!

Valerija said...

Wow, so cute image and card. Love the colours and the lace too.
Valerija xx

cebelica said...

I love the lace you used on this card. It's really nice. And so is the card. xx

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous card! Where do you buy the lace?

Mel C said...

Adorable card and puppy, I love the glasses!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Such a cute stamp! The card is very pretty, but then pink IS my favorite. lol

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

New Creations said...

The puppy is so adorable with his glasses.

ionabunny said...

Adorbs. Love the heart glasses. Hugz

Susan T. said...

Such a cute card! The dog is adorable and I love the glasses.

Taty said...

La card è favolosa il cucciolo è dolce e tenero un timbro molto bello geazie per le bellissime idee che ci regali
Alla prossima Taty

Marjeta said...

Once again a great combination of lace and image. Love it.

Gaye said...

Very sweet! And those glasses . . .

Fikreta said...

such a lovely card!