Thursday, March 17, 2022

I'll be there for you

Doesn't this sentiment remind you of that theme song from FRIENDS?  I know that's the first thing that pops into my head...now I am going to have that song playing in my head all day long.   I thought this cat from KatzelKrafts was just TOO cute. I had to get him.  He's just perfect for the cat contest HERE.

check out my Etsy store selling Turkish Lace HERE-- LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy


Let me send out a thank you for some cards I received, I got one from Megan K and one from Denise B.  Thanks so much Ladies. I will be sure to share them soon!!

12 comments:

Linda Vigil said...

So so cute!@!love the little wood cut, too!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute kitty card! Hubby has been tracking my package and said it should arrive by tomorrow, so excited! Have a happy day!

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and so lovely Holley

Gr Karin

Gaye said...

Very cute! That kitty surely isn't Smelly Cat? Lol

ike said...

Super cute card. I LUV that kitty. I think I have that set.
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute card, and now I, too, have the song stuck in my head!

Marjeta said...

I agree that this sentiment is perfect. Real friends never let you down. Great card with super cat.

Fikreta said...

Such a lovely card!

Dana M said...

What a wonderful message and adorable card!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the cute cat! Great card!
Glad that my card arrived! I used one of the stamp sets on it that I received from you! Thank you again for a wonderful prize package!

cebelica said...

Yup, the Friends song is the first thing that poped to my head when I saw the sentiment. And now I have the song stuck in my head. Great card.