Friday, March 4, 2022

Grand Prize Winners

Congrats winners!  I hope you all enjoyed celebrating with me in February.  here's what is going to happen now, I will be putting packages together and as I start mailing goodies, I will be posting names everyday to let you know whose package went out. Check the bottom of the page to see whose items got mailed out TODAY!!! WOO HOO

Here's just SOME of the Grand Prize Winners

Weather it Together  by Reverse Confetti  KT FIT KITTY

Art C Bee Sweet Stamp& die set AUDREY

Parrots by Hero Art Stamp&Die set CGHUNDLY

Concord&9th Rainbow Stitches Stamp and matching die set SHARTL

Picket Fences Parrot Stamp Set with Dies  SUSAN T

Covered Bridge Stamp and Die set MELODY SCRAPS

Newton's Nook  "Newton Hangs Out" Stamp& die set BECCA YARLING

Sizziz Bday Die cut set  CANDY

Sizzix snow globe Die cut set GAYE

Sizzix Framelits "Free Hugs" Cactus set AUDREY

Spellbinders Santa Face-- KARIN

Neat&Tangled Santa's Wonderland Set  MEGAN K

House Mouse Christmas theme stamp BECCA Y

Easter Blessings set with Dies from WPlus9 CANDY M

Sizzix Butterfly Edger Die cut set KATHY DIPPNER

Simon Says Newton's Nook sest with Dies FIKRETA

Newton's Nook Llama and matching Dies KAREN LADD

Spellbinders Celebrations Eat Cake JANIS

Spellbinders Celebrations Happy Birthday Yvonne 3d

Spellbinders Bear, Oh My LINDA V

there's more....I just got tired of putting them in the posting, lol!!  You'll see in your packages :)  There's a whole lot MORE lol!  Enjoy your goodies.  I got a few out today and have a pile to get postaged and ready to go out tomorrow!  I am pushing to get most of it done this weekend.


Packages mailed out today (Friday):

Vivian Foo, Sindhu, KarinsArtScrap (3 items mailed), Tina Z 2 of 4 items mailed;  Taty (2 items mailed), Marjeta (2 prizes in one envie) I still owe you one;  Ionabunny (two prizes in one envie);  Tworscze Pasje Danke (1 of 2 mailed); Nathalie , Cebelica (1 of 2); Birgitta

24 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woot, woot! Very excited about this! Thank you, Holley! Big congratulations to everyone!

New Creations said...

Congrats to all! I can see many fellow crafter's names! Thanks so much for this awesome celebration!

Suzanne H said...

Congrats! I'm sure everyone is looking forward to their surprise packages!

Linda Vigil said...

Wow, what a fun list of special prizes. I am super excited about the one my name is next to...Holley you're incredible! CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!

cebelica said...

Congrats everybody. And thank you Holley! xx

lora said...

Congrats winners!

cghundley said...

How fun and congrats
to all the winners!
We're all thankful
for you and your
fabulous giveaways.
Thank you.
Carla from Arizona

Kathy Dippner said...

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you Holley! I don't have many edger dies and I look forward to using it.

Karenladd said...

congratulations to all of the winners and thank you SO very much for your generous giveaways. My mailbox is going to be so happy!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow!! Thank you SO MUCH, Holley!! I am simply overwhelmed by your generosity and kindness. AND I pray for your continued good health. <3 <3 <3 Becca xoxo
Congrats to everyone!! Happy crafting. ;-)

Mel C said...

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for all the fun Holley!

Dana M said...

Such a wonderfully festive card! Congrats to all of the grand prize winners :)

Janis said...

Love your fun card with the Admit One tickets!!!
Holley, you are totally amazing. Thank you so much. So excited to see my name by this fab prize!!
Congratulations to everyone and especially to you on this wonderful celebration of your health.
What a spectacular party!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Denise Bryant said...

Congrats to these grand prize winners! Very fun!

Valerija said...

Congratulations to the winners.
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab card Holley and thank you so much.
Thanks for another prise and already sending it to me.
I let you know when it has arrived.
Gr Karin

Gaye said...

Wow! I am so excited about the snowglobe! The package is always like opening a birthday present. March is my birthday month. Thank you so much! Congratulations everybody!

Jean said...

Congrats everyone!! Thank you Holley for a wonderful month of inspiration and fun!

Audrey R said...

I am sooooo excited to be a winner! Thanks so much Holley!!!

ionabunny said...

Thanks Holley. I'll let you now when it arrives. Hugz

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Thank you so much! I'm so excited about the stamp set!

Vivian Foo said...

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. It was really an enjoyable time with your interesting daily questions I answered.

Fikreta said...

Im so happy I celebrate with you!
Thank you so very much!

Taty said...

Hi Holley
thank you very much for the 2 packages you sent me. I confirm that they have arrived and they are two wonderful stamps are themes that I did not have in the scraproom. Thank you for keeping me company in February, your party went great. Thank you Taty