Saturday, March 5, 2022

Good Times

Thanks so much for celebrating with me this past month. Here's a great image from Lili of the Valley. I just love this dog, I think he's my favorite character from them.  I hope we all had a good time last month and I am now getting all the packages ready to go into the mail soon.  Hopefully they will arrive to people soon and I can't wait to hear if you like them.


Check out my Turkish Lace store on Etsy--LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

The following packages were completed Friday morning, so they got out on FRIDAY:

Kelly J, Pam S, MadebyMeganK, Lisa B, Jean, Shelley, Becca, Beverly Jordan, Gaye


The following packages went out on Saturday:

Valerija (2 of 2), Fikreta (2 of 2), Yvonne K (2 of 2),  Gail H(3 of 3 items sent), Vinita Jain (2 of 2), Larisa (2 of 2 items), Cebelica (2nd item), Tworcze (2nd item), Tina (last 2 of 4), Christine T

Karen Ladd, Shartl, Christi, Kathy D, Candy, Linda V, Janis, Melody Scraps, StampNK, Cara H, Denise B, Rhonda M


Have you seen your name in the last two days in one of the mailing lists?

I still have packages for: KTFitKitty, Suzanne H, Dana M, Mel C, Debra B  (They will be mailed saturday afternoon)


If you haven't seen your name in one of the package lists, LMK!!  I am thinking everyone's goodies are all mailed.  That's record time!  whew.



16 comments:

Valerija said...

Sweet image and sooo very pretty card!
Thank you Holley!
Valerija xx

Linda Vigil said...

Wow! You are amazing, that is very fast!! Super cute pup! Love this card. Lol your grand prize list made me so happy, and I went shopping for something cool that I saw you awarded to another lucky fan... that I hadn't ever seen before. A double win for me! Thanks again Holley!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and sweet card Holley
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

The lace on this card is amazing, Holley, so pretty for spring! Love the adorable puppy as well! You are so organized with your prizes, especially considering you've had so many to send, within and outside the U.S.! It takes a lot of time too, thank you so much for your generosity, time, effort, and impressive organization! I will wait to hear the postage amount for my package and will send right away; I am happy to do so! Have a great weekend!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. It is just so sweet I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Adorable card! The image is so cute and I love the lace! Thank you for sharing your celebration with us and for all of the wonderful prizes. May your amazing health continue.

Gaye said...

It was fabulous February and now it is marvelous March! This card is the sweetest.

Dana M said...

Super sweet pup and lovely card! Thank you so much for your generosity and sharing your surgery celebration with us.

cghundley said...

Your puppy card is
charming! Thanks again
for your generosity
with all the goodies
going to all us lucky
winners. Have a fabulous
weekend!
Carla from Arizona

Kathy Dippner said...

The dog is an adorable image! I'm looking forward to receiving my package. Thank you for a fantastic February.

cebelica said...

I can see why you like this lil fella He's adorable. Great card! xx

Denise Bryant said...

Very sweet card! Love the image and the pretty lace!
You are on the ball getting all those packages sent out! You're amazing!

Karenladd said...

Love this sweet little pup and card, and it's perfect for spring!

Mel C said...

Adorable puppy card! I think you have made record time in mailing things out, wow that's a lot of work! Thanks so much and I have enjoyed seeing all of your cards!

New Creations said...

Super cute, love the puppy image!
You are so quick and organized with lots of hard work mailing them out!
Thank u so much!

Fikreta said...

This is so beautiful card.
Looking forward for mail.
Thank you. 😘