Sunday, March 20, 2022

Guest Designer Karin

Here's a super cute House Mouse card from Karin of KarinsArtScrap using a stocking die prize that she got from me a couple years ago.  I love this sweet card and her paper piecing on the stocking.  lovely work Karin.  Be sure to go check out her amazing blog!

If you have made a creation with any of your prizes, past or present, I'd love to share it on my blog, just give me a shout!  you can email me htondre@aol.com or Facebook me or old fashioned mail me :)

Cheers, Holley

Check out my Turkish Lace store on Etsy:  LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

thank you so much Holley
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a sweet card by Karin! The mouse is so cute with his candy cane! Just wanted to let you know I didn't get your package yet - Canada Post stinks! Would you believe it's been sitting at a Canada Post depot in the city 2 hours from here since Tuesday! Unbelievable! Mail gets delivered from the city every single day so I'm not sure why they are sitting on it. And now they changed the delivery date to Tuesday. I'm not in a rush, but Brian has been tracking it and gives me updates each day. I'm still super excited, and it gives me something to look forward to! I'll let you know when it gets here, Holley, and thanks again! Hope you're having a nice weekend!

Gaye said...

Darling card! I am hoping to do some creating to share after I finish our taxes. It will be quite a relief.

Dana M said...

Lovely card Karin! Such a sweet image.

Linda Vigil said...

Karin, I love Mouse House, this is just the cutest!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Susan T. said...

What a beautiful card! The details are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!