Sunday, October 9, 2022

Guest Designer

Here's two more lovely pieces of artwork from the children in my friend, Dilek's class in Istanbul.  The school is called Fatih Gencosman Ilkokulu.  In Turkiye, it is my understanding that the teacher starts with the children in her class in kindergarten and progresses grade by grade with the same kids.  I.e. the teach will teach k, 1st, 2nd, 3rd....as the kids proceed from k, 1st, 2nd and so on.

One the first card you can see the child called me Holi (which is how the kids decided my name is to be spelled).  I didn't correct them.  It was too cute.  It says, Holi Sister School Welcome




Hope you got a chance to take advantage of the lace sale!  I am getting all the orders from wed to sat out today: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LacePlaceByHolley?ref=seller-platform-mcnav